I recently returned from a mission trip to a sensitive country of the world. On the flight back the leader of the trip leaned to me and asked, “Can this be won?” I answered without hesitation because God had been speaking to me on this trip. The challenge is not as much evil dictators, oppressive regimes and systems of opposition. The greater challenge is to get the church to use the power we have in prayer. I come back from this trip more committed than ever to engaging individuals in strategic prayer. As a matter of fact, here is the challenge: To engage and train 100,000 people to pray for pastors, missionaries and leaders in the next 10 years. What a difference and multiplying effect this could make? Are you with me? Think of the impact this group could make in our country and the world. There will be other ways that you can help over time but here are some places you can start right away.
- Pray for this challenge. It really is a God sized challenge and we cannot, no way, do it without His help.
- Spread the word. Maybe forward this blog on to a friend or two who might be interested in joining us on this journey.
- Maybe you are a pastor or even lead or youth group or some other group. Would you let me come and share the vision and engage some in the life of prayer? Just email me for details.
- Maybe God would have you financially support this strategic cause. We are going to need finances for awareness, training, staff etc. to make this happen. You can make a onetime gift or sign up for on-going support at http://christconnection.cc/support/
There are many victories to be won. Will you believe with me for all that God would do as we pray.
Comments are closed.
Help make a difference in churches and pastors around the world. Make a donation through PayPal today.
- Have an interest in praying for the world. Here is a resource that can help (Repost) wp.me/p1Mbsb-cX 6 hours ago
- Our prayer lives can only be as effective as the quality of our relationship with God. –Charles T. Crabtree 7 hours ago
- Resource for praying for the world (Repost) wp.me/p1Mbsb-cX 11 hours ago
- Prayer is our most formidable weapon; the thing which makes all else we do efficient. --E. M. Bounds 12 hours ago