Our Advisory Council is a part of the organization that is separate from the Board that helps with the administration of the ministry. A member of the Advisory Council has agreed to partner with Kevin in the following ways:
- Has direct contact with Kevin via telephone and/or email at least 2-3 times each year, whereby Kevin can ask specific questions and request the member’s counsel and perspective.
- Allows Kevin and Christ Connection to use the member’s name as an endorsement of the ministry.
- Agrees to speak into Kevin whatever message the Lord places on the member’s heart.
Advisory Council Members
RON AUCH is the President and founder of Pray-Tell Ministries. He has traveled around the world speaking at conferences leading individuals and churches to intimacy with God. He is the author of many books, including “The Jesus Sensitive Church.” He also serves as the pastor of Prayer House Assembly of God in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
DWIGHT DENYES is the former Senior Pastor at Emmanuel Christian Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Emmanuel is a church of over 2,000 people and a prayer team of more than 250 that commit to praying for the church at least one hour each week. Emmanuel also serves as Kevin’s home base church.
DR. DICK EASTMAN is the International President of Every Home for Christ, has traveled around the world more than 40 times, and to every continent. He also serves as president of America’s National Prayer Committee, a diverse group of evangelical leaders instrumental in planning America’s annual National day of Prayer.
SAM FARINA has served as a pastor and evangelist for over 30 years. He is a member of the International Coaching Federation and is National Coaching Facilitator for the Assemblies of God. He has spoken to such groups as the 45th General Council of the Assemblies of God.
LEE GRADY worked 17 years for Charisma magazine, one of America’s most widely distributed evangelical Christian publications, serving as editor for 11 of those years. He is the author of four books including “10 Lies the Church Tells Women,” and focuses much of his ministry on releasing women in ministry.
CLARENCE ST. JOHN has served as the North Central Area Executive Presbyter for the Assemblies of God since 2007, and as the Superintendent of the Minnesota District since 1989. Prior to this, he served as a pastor in Hibbing, Minnesota, for 21 years.
DISHAN WICKRAMARATNE is pastor of People’s Church in Columbo, Sri Lanka, a church of about 8,000 that has given birth to 60 missions churches. He also travels internationally, speaking at churches and conferences, such as the Saddleback Civil Forum hosted by Rick Warren. He also serves as General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God in Sri Lanka.
Help make a difference in churches and pastors around the world. Make a donation through PayPal today.
- Prayer ideas during this disaster: wp.me/p1Mbsb-k0 (New Post) 9 hours ago
- Does your church have a culture of prayer or a prayer program? (Repost) wp.me/p1Mbsb-dk 11 hours ago
- Yes, make our efforts successful!-Ps 90:17b What a prayer to pray?! 12 hours ago
- Having a culture of prayer vs a program of prayer (Repost) wp.me/p1Mbsb-dk 16 hours ago