Our objective for speaking engagements is to engage the whole church in the joys of prayer. We do this by helping every believer to realize that prayer does not need to be boring or intimidating. This is done through a combination of motivation, practical teaching and experience.
Watch a sample of Kevin’s preaching:
Our specialty is the Enjoying Prayer Conference, but we want to work with churches and their culture. We have several creative approaches to help churches and their prayer ministry.
Sunday morning track
This could include the Sunday morning and a combined youth and adult Sunday school. A Sunday track would include various emphases (example: Praying for your pastor or the God who likes to be with you).
We recommend starting on a Sunday morning to get the most people involved from the start. This could then proceed to Sunday evening, Monday evening, and Tuesday evening session. We have even done through to Wednesday night at some churches.
Some of the elements that could be covered in a Conference:
- All of the Sunday morning track
- The adventure of listening in prayer
- Praying for each other
- Creating a culture of prayer
- Praying around the world
We are Available to Meet Your Needs
Bring attention to prayer’s role in your church’s current project. We can help fill in services when pastors are on vacation. Here are some ideas of how we can assist with other events, projects, and needs throughout the year.
- January/February: Kick off the year prayer emphasis
- March/April: Pre-outreach prayer (example: Easter service)
- Summer: Pastor Vacation (Kevin was a senior pastor for 9 years before starting Christ Connection)
- September: Fall Prayer Emphasis; Kick off the school year
- October: Pastor Appreciation month (including prayer for your pastor)
- November: Thankful prayer or managing stress through prayer
- December: Managing stress through prayer; Prayer for Christmas Outreach emphasis
Funding a trip to your church
Part of our passion as a ministry is to be able to go to any church in the United States no matter the size. We will work with your church’s unique needs and ability.
Some churches take an offering, others use an honorarium. Still others work with a combination of the two methods. God may even lead your church to become one of our monthly supporters to send us on to other churches in need.
If we are staying overnight either you can make the arrangements or we can find our lodging. If there is air transportation involved it is normally easier for us to set it up, although we can turn in receipts for reimbursements if you desire.
Who will be coming with us?
Although Jennie and Samantha like to travel with Kevin it is not always possible. Often Jennie’s mom will travel with us as well, to help us with Samantha and to manage the ministry table. From time to time other members of the growing team will join us, but we will let you know ahead of time.
Help make a difference in churches and pastors around the world. Make a donation through PayPal today.
- Is there such a thing as a good complaint? wp.me/p1Mbsb-k6 (New Post) 20 minutes ago
- Are you missing something from your relationship with God? (Repost) wp.me/p1Mbsb-ek 1 hour ago
- Have you signed up for one of our free newsletters? We are here to serve you: christconnection.cc 1 hour ago
- Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life Matt 6:27 NIV- Forget worrying and start praying! 1 hour ago